Archive for May, 2016
Tue. 24 May, 2016
Doors open 9 | Movie starts 9:30
65 Maoming Bei Lu (Weihai Lu/Yan’an Lu)
Drink specials: beer|wine|cocktails
Free “Grumpy” movie popcorn
Only 35 seats
First come first serve policy
October 2013, when infamous street artist Banksy revealed his New York City residency, he set off a daily scavenger hunt among curious fans, would-be art collectors and, of course, the police. With camera phones at the ready, everyone wanted a piece of his ephemeral works before they were destroyed—or removed for profit. Chris Moukarbel tracks the course of Banksy’s secretly created public works from the Lower East Side to Staten Island, Williamsburg to Willets Point, and explores the unprecedented speed of the public’s reaction.
A Chinese young woman and Italian man hit the language barrier when they try to strike up a conversation on a plane in a fun new spot for Wrigley’s Doublemint Chewable Mints, created by BBDO South China, produced by P.I.G China and directed by Nelson Cabrera.
- Client: Wrigley China
- Agency: BBDO South China
- Executive Creative Director: Kevin Lynch
- Creative Director: Helen Sze
- Business Director: Eric Zhou
- Agency Producer: Maggie Ng
- Production Company: P.I.G. China
- Director: Nelson Cabrera
- Executive Producer: Nick Dodet
- Production Service Company Bangkok: Ta Prod
- Line Producers: Anne Prakaiwat Guyon / Louis D.