Meters/bonwe x Disney want you to have Fun
Chinese apparel giant Meters/bonwe has released a three-part campaign to launch its new line of alphabet tees made in collaboration with Disney. Anomaly Shanghai worked with P.I.G. China and Passion Pictures director Plenty to create three whimsical 15-second spots centered around themes of Fun, Love and Joy.
Renowned for their eclectic, energetic aesthetic, Plenty blends playful animation and live footage to imagine a wonderland in which ice-cream-headed models dance with boxing gloves, rainbows and hot-air balloons. Recalling the childhood joy inspired by Mickey and friends, the spots feature a small selection of the more than 1000-piece collection of Disney-themed garments.
Buenos Aires-based Plenty has recently joined the Passion Pictures Australia stable of talent.
- Client: Meters /Bonwe
- Brand Manager: Yoyo Sun
- Agency: Anomaly Shanghai
- ECD: Elvis Chau
- Production Company: P.I.G. China / Passion Pictures Australia
- P.I.G. China EP: Melissa Lee
- Passion Pictures Australia EP: Katie Mackin
- Director: Plenty
- Creative Director: Mariano Farías
- Cinematographer: Sol Abadi
- Art Director: Valeria Moreiro
- Plenty EP: Inés Palmas
- Music and Sound Design: Mil Cables