- Tue. 26 Jul, 2016
- Doors open 9 | Movie starts 9:30
- 65 Maoming Bei Lu (Weihai Lu/Yan’an Lu)
- Drink specials: beer|wine|cocktails
- Free “Grumpy” movie popcorn
- Only 35 seats
- First come first serve policy
The First Monday in May follows the creation of The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s most attended fashion exhibition in history, “China: Through The Looking Glass,” an exploration of Chinese-inspired Western fashions by Costume Institute curator Andrew Bolton. Andrew Rossi captures the collision of high fashion and celebrity at the Met Gala. Chaired every year by Vogue editor in chief Anna Wintour, the event features Wong Kar Wai, Karl Lagerfeld, Jean Paul Gaultier and John Galliano, as well as pop icons like Rihanna.